What distinguishes the AVS project from other services, is the approach we take to counselling.
The many tiered approach that we take with our clients is a result of feedback from clients who have stated that the traditional approach has not always been successful.
Our approach which has one on one sessions, groups sessions, arts as therapy sessions and service user forums; allows our clients to create their own method of support.
Our 10 step programme involves core issues identified by our clients:
• Overcoming Core Issue – Betrayal
• Overcoming Core Issue – Anger
• Overcoming Core Issue – Powerless
• Overcoming Core Issue – Shame
• Overcoming Core Issue – Letting Go
• Overcoming – Anxiety
• Overcoming – Social Phobia
• Overcoming – Trauma
• Overcoming – Abuse
• Overcoming – Depression